Saturday 2 August 2014

Totally off topic ( Items for sale )


 I have a few items up for sale as I'm preparing to move.

 The items up for sale are 2x LG TV's one a brand new 47" la660v and the other a 37" ld450 which is roughly 3 years old but in great condition, 1x Samsung z320 home theatre kit 1000w 5.1 surround, these items are available to purchase at any time, cash in hand for local delivery or paypal for longer distance purchasers with delivery to be arranged.

47" TV priced at £550
37" TV priced at £150
Samsung HTK priced at £80

Any questions please contact me on 07535720134 or leave a comment on this post at the bottom and I will duly get back to you with an answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on the Bream Trail.

   After that slow but very fruitful start to my spring Bream campaign I headed back out with the view to building upon what was a result be...