Tuesday 30 September 2014

Predators Part Three. Stillwater.


 A hectic start to the week was rewarded with a short session this evening after some Perch and of late I have found some cracking stripey's and a couple of which have been over 2lb, for me these are very good Perch and I feel that a 3lb Perch isn't far away, so the more I can get out with the spinning rod the better chance I have in catching one.

2lbs 8oz Perch, spot on.

Pukka.

 It wasn't long before I started catching Perch but the first 5 that I had were small guys up to around 5ozs but as dusk drew nearer I had a smashing hit on a 7g Abu gold-black spinner the sort of take I relish, a proper Perch was ducking and diving whilst stripping line for short spells of time, as it closed in on the net a pound or so fish got remarkably larger and as I pulled back the mesh this fantastic looking specimen lay proud before being weighed and photo'd before slipping it back, my sixth 2lb + Perch this season and I hope for many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on the Bream Trail.

   After that slow but very fruitful start to my spring Bream campaign I headed back out with the view to building upon what was a result be...