Tuesday 21 July 2015

Weir-Pool Roach.


 Target on this occasion was the marvellous Roach and my tactic for the relatively short session was long trotting and feeding bread constantly into the swim to keep the hungry shoal occupied, I didn't have a target size but I know of good fish to 2lb exist albeit few and far between, I had plenty of fun in bagging up, in a little over 2 hours I had maybe 20-25 quality Roach but the largest maybe slightly under 1lb, not massive but very enjoyable, below are a couple of fish from the bunch, I have really enjoyed this match style fishing of late and although I won't go as far as saying it may be my next chapter in my angling career it's certainly something worth thinking about if I ever want or need a different outlook on the sport I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back on the Bream Trail.

   After that slow but very fruitful start to my spring Bream campaign I headed back out with the view to building upon what was a result be...