Wednesday 2 March 2016

A Long Time Ago.....


 Here is something a little different. This was a journal I kept under my fathers tutelage, many sessions spent catching Carp, Tench, Bream and Roach. My first entry was back in 1992, I was just approaching five years of age when I started unleashing James Snr' knowledge in my own way on to a selection of lakes I used to fish. By 1996 ( aged 9 ) my personal best Carp was a fully scaled mirror at 27lbs. Not much has changed in 20 years. I missed many entries so it was very patchy but it also had the entry of my first two-pound Roach which are to date my only 2lb from a stillwater all the way back in 1992, how I must have been envied as a four year old with two 2lb plus Roach under my belt.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Season Review 2023/24.

   Well, that was fun! I managed to get quite a bit of angling done over the last 12 months, as you could probably imagine alot of it was in...