Monday 19 March 2018

My Carp Challenge.


 For the next 6-12 months I have set myself a 100lb target on the carp front, but this isn't as straight forward as it may sound.

 Between now and the end of the 2018/19 season I have set out some parameters to which I look to  achieve this target, these are splitting the 100lb into three categories and this is where it gets interesting.

 Stillwater Carp target is a 40lb+ specimen.
 River Carp target is a 30lb+ specimen.
 Canal Carp target is a 30lb+ specimen.

 Now I don't doubt for a moment that this will not be easy, but I have had some good fish previously and have quite a few waters earmarked for some campaigns. Whilst the rivers are closed and a large range of my still waters are closed the canal 30lb+ specimen seems to be my first of the three targets.

 Here are my current personal bests for the three different watercourses and the ones to beat!

Stillwater PB @ 35.08

River PB @ 28.03

Canal PB @ 25.04

2 comments:

  1. One hell of a challenge, and some serious PBs to beat - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll give it my best shot, if only the weather were to sort itself out itself I would be already on it!

      Delete

Back on the Bream Trail.

   After that slow but very fruitful start to my spring Bream campaign I headed back out with the view to building upon what was a result be...